Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Bizzy Lizzy Cookie is where it all start. From trying to get my kids to eat breakfast to something much bigger than I ever imaged. When I started Bizzy Lizzy with Erik, we thought it would be fun to do some farmers markets and get out and enjoy some social interaction. But it has grown to a Flourless Revolution and that is where we will continue to head. Since we started it we have added so many new products but have always stayed true to the original "breakfast style" cookie. People who have embraced the concept seem to really appreciate what has come of the line. Some days I feel the line is getting too big other days I feel like we have just begun. Over the next few weeks and months I going to try to share with you everyday some of the things I have learned all the health issues associated with our "enemy-bleached white flour." There really is a reason for our passion and I hope you learn something and better understand what we do and why we do it. Sheila Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment