Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OATMEAL

Oatmeal is the greatest grain if you ask me and if you are reading this you already have probably had some contact with me and know how much I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I love explaining what I think it does for the body. I feel like it is a scrub brush to your arteries and you digestive system. It helps lower cholesterol, helps with your cardiac health (heart disease) as well as your colon (colon cancer) and stomach. I have researched so many foods and this in one I just can not find a negative too. It does not spike your blood sugars, it keeps you full longer most people feel 4-6 hours - WOW that is a a long time without PROTEIN ATTACHED. Magazines spend pages on pages talking about health benefits but I am going to conclude with it is premise to ALL of Bizzy Lizzy Products and we LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment