Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 1 of NO FLOUR

Great day! No problem at all giving up flour. I had an amazing Bizzy Lizzy Muffin for Breakfast. I had an orange at lunch, I was just so busy I really didn't have much time to eat. The kids got home from school and I put supper in as we ran errands and finished some house work.

Supper:
In my roasting pan with lid I added 1 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 packet of Satay Chicken Seasoning.1 can of chicken breast in water, 3 cups of water (stirred) and 8 cups of frozen veggies.

I put it in a 300 degree oven (I did not preheat) for 1 1/2 hours, I think it was probably done before that but we were just not ready to eat.

I spent about 30 minutes talking to one of my neighbors this morning we were discussing how I may make flourless bread. She had a couple of great thoughts I will let you know how they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment