Saturday, June 5, 2010

PF Chang is the inspriration to dinner

We are moving through the week with ease. Breakfast have been very simple with just a muffin or Bizzy Lizzy Cookie. Lunch on Friday was at our favorite little Coffee Cup Restraurant in Hillsdale. Tia made us a Red Chicken over Rice. It was Yummy.

Supper was inspired by the chicken lettuce wraps. I slow roasted a buffalo roast in an Asian Salad Dressing for 6 hours. Then cubed carrots, waterchestnuts and minced some onions and garlic and saute with brown sugar and rice vinegar. I made a light dressing with sesame oil, ketchup, soy sauce and some other spices. I actually found the recipe online.

I served it with fresh local Michigan Lettuce that I had gotten at the Zingerman's Farmers Market on Thursday in Ann Arbor.

We had puppy chow for dessert.

Saturday: Breakfast was a fresh Pumpkin Chocolate Muffin. Lunch was left-over supper from Friday and some Tatar tots. Supper is going to be brauts on the grill if the rain hold off.

Sunday will be a challenge we will be at the Canton Market and I usually trade with another vendor for lunch but nothing will fit under the no flour rule. I will let you know what we decide to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment