Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 4

Well again another day without flour. I visited with several people at Zingerman's Farmers Market about the idea of no flour. People are really buying into the idea. Some people are choosing to go flourless because they are diabetic. I am so pleased when I meet people who understand how flour breaks down in the body.

As usual breakfast was easy, I ate a Bizzy Lizzy new date muffin. Lunch was more difficult we decided to go to a Chinese Restaurant. I knew they made a lot of food with flour, so I had to have a watchful eye. I ate green beans, salad, chicken, and rice. I know that soy has gluten but I was not that watchful. I feel sorry for celiacs they have to be so careful.

I had a Bizzy Lizzy Brownie for a snack and chili from Wendy's for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment