Monday, June 7, 2010

Second Week

Today was great. I feel great and am actually loosing weight without even trying. Just the simple process of leaving out flour and it is working. My goal is one clothing size and I think I am right on track.

I had a latte for breakfast and went off to my massage. So when I returned I had some fried potatoes, ham, goat cheese and an egg. It was delicious. I snacked on orange slices as I worked on the computer (I think 6) and had a wonderful Chinese Broccoli and Pork dish over rice for summer. I am hungry for ice cream so we are off to the ice cream shop of a dish full.

I hope all my partners in this project are holding on. I did discover McDonald's Fries are off limits but everything else is there also so I guess it really does not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment