Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Night and All is Well

Flourless is a state of mine. Erik made fish tonight and you fried the fish in cornstarch and thinks it might be the best he ever had. I know this has been a challenge for him so far not because he does not want to do it but it is the preparation to think different all the time. As you already know we don't use much flour but we also do not avoid it like the plaque but for the month we are going to. It just going to take a little more thought.

Last night we had Buffalo Burgers with saute onions and mushrooms. YUMMY! It was absolutely delicious and we had it with some broccoli and it could have not been better if we tried.

Today, was a little challenging I was at the Canton Farmers Market and had a muffin for breakfast and a cookie for lunch but that was all with some water by the time I was done I was getting hungry and tired. I had to make stop at Sparrow Hospital and picked up a dish of chicken salad to get me home. It was a good filler and when I got home Erik had made fish and baked potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment